
I am really enjoying this topic because my place to see is in Portneuf, more specificly in a village named St-Raymond. I passed every summer to the camp de Portneuf in Lac-Sept-Îles sicnce I was four years old. I traveled a lot in my life but the place I preferd is the camp de Portneuf because the landscape is beautiful, I have a lot of friends there and I can practice my favorite sports all summer long. The activities that I do in Lac-Sept-Îles are horseback riding, speleology the one I preferd is wakeboarding! It is my favorite sport. I begane wakeboarding when I was ten years old and I early started to appreciate that. I have a lot of friends from Ontarion whjo come to to the camp vevery year so I can see them every year and the are really good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment